In collaboration with Mahindra University, this webinar was conducted to discuss about Careers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics!
Mr. Ritesh Jaiswal and Mr. Jitin Chawla guided the students throughout.
The very first step is Self Discovery, one must ask what, when, where, why and how questions to themselves.
Some of the upcoming jobs in 2030 are:
organ creator, biofilm installer, earthquake forecaster, digital currency advisor etc.
* Computational Biology is a field with a combination of biology and analytics.
* Computational Linguistics is an interdisciplinary field. It takes input from different fields like psychology, philosophy, computer science, mathematics etc.
* Drug Design has various opportunities like manufacturing drugs, research and development, druggists etc.
* Fintech is a combination of Finance and Technology like Paytm, MobiKwik, BharatPe.
* Robot Manufacturers
* Suppy Chain Management
* Big Data and AI Scientists
Above mentioned are some of the emerging STEM Careers.
To know more, connect with us on Instagram or visit our website.
see source on youtube click here